Hosted by the usual duo, and guest starring fan-favorite Kaitrin Cunningham! She's Killian's hilarious, multi-lingual, opera-singing cousin (it's ok, Killian is jealous, too). You may remember her from an early episode. Discussion topics include:
- Isaac Bashevis Singer's Satan in Goray
- learning history with Wikipedia!
- Spokane, WA
- Zach Braff's Secret Garden State
- French perfumes that Killian can't pronounce, but Kaitrin can
- fun with ugly architecture
- and when set design doesn't actually complement the story/performance